Members receive many routine labs and tests at a discounted rate. Please come in for more information.
Direct Primary Care Membership
Individuals & Families
Annual membership of $100/year that can be paid in payments.
Office visit fee of $30 with possible addition of any labs or radiology services.
Procedure Costs for Members
- Abscess Drainage = $20
- Ear wax removal = $20
- Wart Freezing = $20
- Mole removal/Skin biopsy* = $40
- Complex Mole Removal* = $60
- Wound repair (stitches, glue) = $40
- Ingrown toenail = $40
- Joint Injection (steroid) = $40
- Splint = $50
- Cast = $50
- Circumcision (newborn) = $50
- Digital X-rays = $45
- Tetanus and Pertussis Shot (Tdap) = $50
*May require additional lab or pathology charge
All regular visits (at clinic, during regular hours) and communications (email, phone, text) are provided without any additional fees. Procedures are done for an additional minimal fee.
Our goal is to be the quarterback of your health care team whenever specialist(s) care is required. We can make referrals to any local specialist if and when needed, and also make sure everyone is on the same page.
Labs and Tests
Many routine labs and tests are provided to members; including . . .
- Urine dipstick test = $3.00
- Rapid strep test = $15.00
- Rapid RSV test = $15.00
- Rapid Flu Test = $15.00
- EKG (heart) = $15.00
- Cholesterol (basic lipids) = $4.50
- Blood counts (CBC) = $3.25
- A1c (diabetes) = $4.00
- Basic pap smear = $30.00
Labs and tests not covered by membership fee are provided at "wholesale" price without mark-up, which is a 50-70% savings versus average.